Environmental Health Specialist/Food Sanitarian
- conducts investigations of food service facilities
- issues licenses for food service facilities
- provides educational services to food service workers and the public health
- investigates food borne illness complaints
- reviews plans for new and remodeled facilities dealing with food service
Well, it is that time of year again. We are sending out the 2015 retail food establishment permit applications. These applications are due by December 31, 2014. There will be a $50.00 late fee attached to the permit if not turn in by March 1, 2015.
Call 812-897-6105 ext. 5 for more information.
Application for 2016 Food Permit - Permanent Establishment
Application for 2016 Food Permit - Temporary Mobile
SOLICITUD DE ACTA DE NACIMIENTO.pdf