Location: 2nd floor/ main level, room 204
Hours: Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- conducts investigations of environmental complaints and enforces public health and environmental laws.
- performs site evaluations and consultations for on-site sewage disposal and other sanitary features.
- issues septic permits for County
- oversees all improvements or repairs to septic systems
- inspects sanitation of public facilities including schools, swimming pools, etc.
- test water supplies private and public
- reviews plans for new and remodeled facilities concerning septic
- provides education to the public regarding health and sanitation, promotes improvements in private and public sanitary facilities
- responds to environmental and sanitation problems created by natural and man-made disasters
- responds to trash and housing complaints